A broken smile can lead to more than just a damaged mouth. It can hurt relationships, make for awkward social settings, and even have negative consequences on your speech and physical well-being. The dentists at Sunshine Dental Group don’t want you to unnecessarily suffer anymore. We can help. If you are in need of any form of oral health care, we would be glad to assist you. For the different types of teeth restoration services, please see the list below:
– Dentures/Partial Dentures: Dentures can restore missing teeth. They are also removable, which makes them much easier to clean.
– Dental Implants: Dental Implants are artificial teeth permanently affixed in areas where tooth loss has occurred. Implants are similar to bridges but do not need surrounding teeth to bridge onto, as implants are affixed directly to the jawbone.
– Dental Bridges: Bridges can restore missing teeth. They are not easily removable like dentures, but they are extremely durable and come in all styles.
– Composite Fillings: Composite fillings are resin-based fillings that are used to fill in cavities. Dental amalgams are still being used, but lack the natural look that composite fillings can achieve.
– Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are caps used to conceal damaged or well-worn teeth. They are extremely beneficial at protecting damaged teeth from further harm.
The dentists here at Sunshine Dental Group can craft you a better smile in no time. We can help you decide which restoration plan is best for you. To schedule an appointment with Drs. Zhao and Hadiwidjaja, please call us today at 626.579.4274, or stop by at our office in El Monte, California. We will do our best to help you in any way we can.